Monday, February 15, 2010

We are thirlled to share...

That we are having another baby GIRL!!!!

We found out today at our appointment, and are 100% sure that our sweet babe is a GIRL. Todd and I both had the hunch in our hearts that we were having a girl, but it was still such a sweet surprise. Our baby was beautiful, healthy and measuring along perfectly. We are officially 21 weeks pregnant. Her heartrate was 165. She even let us see a big sleepy yawn during her sonogram. My ob/gyn said that we were having a perfect pregnancy and things could not look any better! Praise the Lord for this wonderful news!

We are 99% sure that we know her name, but will save this for another post...just to make sure it is the right name for her. Maggie is gonna be such a sweet big sister!



Love to all,
Todd, Leah, Maggie and Baby Girl!!!!!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats! Oooh I can't wait to hear the name!!!

Rainey Daye said...

Oh yay!! I bet Maggie is beyond excited!!

Candice said...

Congratulations, you guys! I know Maggie is thrilled!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! I am sure you will pick another adorable name. I can't wait to find out what it is.

Holly said...

I am beyond thrilled that there will be another little girl in your sweet family and that Maggie will get to share a special sister bond with this new little one.

I'm on pins and needles waiting to hear the name!!

Sarah said...

YAY!!!! I can't wait to have another sweet little girl to love on! I LOVE getting my girly girl fix at your house!

We already know that you & Todd make beautiful baby girls, so I have no doubt that this sweet babe will be GORGEOUS! I cannot wait to meet her!!!

Brent and Abbey said...

It is neat to finally call your baby a "her"!!! How exciting! I will tell you-- there is nothing better than having a sister close in age! What a blessing sisters are! SOOOOOO excited for ya'll!

POPography said...

Congrats Leah!!! What a gorgeous family. How have things been moving along! I'm going to follow you now! :)

Sending love,
Lil Leaha