Thursday, February 11, 2010

Loving the snow-ey weather!!!!

What a BeAuTiFuL winter wonderland today!!!!

Thank you God for the gorgeous snow. Maggie loved it! For my 100th post, instead of revealing the gender of our sweet new baby (had to change our appointment to next Monday because of the inclement weather) I decided to share some pictures of our sweet little snow bunny!!!

Hope everyone is staying warm and being super careful out in the weather!

Love to all,
Leah


Maggie...all smiles! She LOVED the snow and would have stayed in it for hours....poor thing turned into a popsicle rather quickly!

Maggie and her "snow-maam" as she says it!!! So cute!


Trying to make her first snow angel...didn't quite have the concept down!


This is her...WOW...life is good face! Ha!

Mouth open wide...giving it a taste test!

Laughing out loud at the flakes hitting her face and eyelashes! Priceless experience!


The snow is soooo deep, seriously she is buried in it here...at least 8 inches!!!


A view of our neighborhood....covered in white!

There used to be shrubs and pansy's under there...wow...I haven't seen this much snow in Texas in at least 10-12 years! Love it!!!
Warming up in her robe after all that cold fun in the snow! Loving her some Valentine's day shades!!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What adorable pictures!!! Mags looks like she is having the time of her life! That picture of her with her eyes closed and smiling as the flakes hit her face is AWESOME! That is like childhood happiness at its finest! I love it!

I'm so sad that we didn't get to play together today. :( I wish that I could have seen your girl's happy face in person. A few slip slides in the Burb made me chicken out, though. Bummer!

Holly said...

Maggie always brings a smile to my face! I love her snow gear - so bright and cheery!

I'm looooving this snow, but I'm sad we have to wait for Baby Hunt's gender again. It's definitely worth waiting for though!

Have fun in the snow again today!

Rainey Daye said...

I slipped out for a few minutes this morning after Edmund went down for his morning nap and built a snowman for him on the back porch. I came inside and got all my wet clothes changed and looked out the door and I guess I'm not a good snowman builder, cause it had fallen over!! I had to rebuild it after Edmund woke up and had a chance to play some in the snow (while I was still once again covered in snow)!!

Maggie is such a cutie in the snow!! Can't wait to hear what your second little munchkin is!!