Friday, December 16, 2011

A Ginger-bread barn...

I stumbled across this Ginger-bread BARN, not a house, but a barn. How appropriate for my family, with all our country roots?!?
 I bought it for Maggie to do with her Gigi. My Mom had come to watch the girls for me for a few hours after I had worked one night. I thought it would be a super fun thing for them to do together. They seemed to have a ball! It has a little "Maggie flare" to it...complete with many barn yard animals and a candle so she could sing "Happy Birthday" to Jesus. LOVE that she is getting the real reason for our season.

Two of my favorite people!!!!
She really did a good job. See her little horses head coming out the barn door?
Thank you, Gigi for loving my Maggie!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is soooo cute! I know that Maggie was thrilled to have a project to work on with her Gigi. That girl loves a good craft. I love her creative side! ;)