Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2011 Christmas with the Flynt's...

After celebrating at my Nana & Pawpaw's house, we always stay the night over at my parents house...and have Christmas the next morning with my parents, brothers and wives and nieces and nephews. I love our time together that day. We have a big, yummy breakfast together, open gifts, eat lunch and spend the day together playing games and talking. I absolutely cherish our time together as a family, and praise God for the family he has given me.
Every body gathered in my parents living room, about to open gifts! Yay!
My hot-Todd-ey...love my man!
My brother Jason and wife Lindsay...
Maggie and her cousin Macy...
My niece Morgan and nephew Joshua...
We all chipped in together and got my Dad a new set of binoculars. The ones he had were older than my oldest brother. Ha!!! 
Gigi opening her gifts...with a little help from Maggie.
Justin's turn to open gifts. We open one at a time, starting with the oldest down to the youngest. Never pass on an opportunity to teach your kids patience, right?!?
Todd's turn...all the boys got some nifty new magnetic, super bright flashlight. Boys and their toys....HA!
Morgan was so excited about her "fancy" duct tape. It is a new fad...crazy, huh? The kids these days design crazy objects out of colorful duct tape. I have seen bags, flip flops, wallets, phone cases, folders...etc made from it.
Macy's turn...crazy about make up and nail polish!
All the boys got new tractors from Gigi and Papa!!!! Score!!!!
And Jerod got tools...like father like son, for sure!!! All the men in my family are super handy!
Jackson got new remote control helicopters.
This excited face of Joshua's is so CUTE!!! He was super thrilled about every single present he opened.
Mags got a new McDonald's cash register set. So much fun!!!
My Sadie got some new sound/shape/color toys from Aunt Lissa and Uncle JD. She was having so much fun with it!
Maggie loved her new ponies too!

This was #2 Christmas out of 4. More pics to follow soon. What a wonderful, blessed time together! Thank you Mom and Dad for hosting all of us.

Love to all,
Leah


No comments: