Monday, December 26, 2011

2011 Christmas at Nana & PawPaw's...

Every year we gather together to celebrate Christmas with my Mom's side of the family. It is by far the most unique of gatherings for our Christmas celebrating. My Nana & Papaw always make our time at their house memorable. We celebrate with a theme...decorations, a program, theme-y food and dress and games galore. In years past, we have had an "old prairie" Christmas, a "Cruise ship" Christmas, Chinese, Mexican and Cajun Christmas...just to name a few. This year was as great as years past. I love the time with my family!
My little family of 4...
Nana & Maggie...playing a game of ball.
My Mom, niece Morgan and sis in law Melissa...
My oldest brother Justin and Pawpaw...
My parents and their 7 grandkids...what a precious crew!!!
My original family of 5...turned into 15!!!
My beautiful cousins...Hilary & Karis.
My brother Jason and Uncle Tom.
My Aunt Diana and cousin Tammy.
All the gang gathered in the kitchen. We had 27 there to celebrate!
We always have a birthday cake for Jesus and the kids blow out the candle.
My Mom makes the best homeade birthday cakes! Yumm!
All the kiddos surrounding Nana...playing a balloon blow up game.
A little Karoke from 17 month old Sadie. Ha!
All listening to Pawpaw read the Christmas story from the Bible.
Nana setting up an indoor bowling game.
More games...
And time for presents. Maggie loves her Barbie!
And Sadie got a new baby doll, and was sooooo excited about it. Love this sweet little grin!

This was #1 of celebrations for us....with 3 more to follow.

Love to all,
Leah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just happened to find a picture of your youngest, Sadie I think, on Google and the picture directed me here. Your two girls are SOOOOO cute! The pictures are adorable and I hope many more come because your girls could not be any more cute! Thanks and BEST WISHES to your beautiful family!
Love,
Sophie