Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas pj's and a sweet sisters...

It has been such a fun Christmas season so far. This year, for me, has been the most fun...mainly because Maggie has been so "in" to all the Christmas fun. It has been a joy to see the season through a childs eyes. She couldn't wait to get all of our decorations up! She has been making up her own Christmas carols, and telling everyone we meet out in town "Merry Christmas". I love her zeal for life and her joyous, peppy little attitude about it all. Sadie seems to be a fan of the season, too. She loves looking at our tree and touching our "pink tree" in Maggie's room.

We bought the girls Christmas pj's and shot some pictures in front of our trees. I have included some pics from last year...I love to reminisce!
Sweet sisters...Maggie 4 years old, Sadie !7 months.
Could their grins, BE any more contagious?!?
In front of our "pink tree"! Every house with girls needs a "pink tree", right?!?

This was from last year, 2010. My Sadie was only about 6 months old...sniffle! My oh my...time just flies by!
They have both changed sooooo much!

I CANNOT believe how different Maggie looks, here! You can see in this picture, her little face is so full and round. She had been on her steroids at this time, for about 5 months. Poor thing!
I am so thankful to report that Maggie is STILL in a pretty solid remission, and has been off her steroids for almost 23 weeks!!!! A true Christmas miracle!!!! What a difference I see in her sweet face, with out those awful steroids. Love my Maggie Caroline, so much.

Merry Christmas! Hope you are enjoying time in front of your tree, with your loved ones!!!


Love to all,
Leah

No comments: