Friday, June 25, 2010

Take me out to the ballpark...!

Take me out to the softball field, that is...for Todd's new church league team. We had the pleasure of watching Todd and several of his buddies play some good old fashioned softball this Friday night. We had alot of fun! The team was pretty good, the fellowship was great and it was fun doing something new. Todd is super excited about the season. He says that baseball and softball where his "thing" in his younger years, and is enjoying the return to such a sport. He was actually really good too, if I can brag a bit on my hubby.

Praise the Lord for no injuries, too! Maybe next game we will have a victory....!


My Hot-Toddy playing left field...

A group shot after the game...they were missing a few players...but I wanted to get a group shot this week since it may be a few weeks before I am there to take another picture. Sadie is coming in just 3-4 short days!


Daddy got a RBI...woohooo!

Love to all and have a good weekend!
Leah

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That was so much fun cheering our men on! I'm with you - I thought that they played great. Made us proud, for sure! :-)