Thursday, June 3, 2010

Maggie's big girl room!

Just wanted to share some fun pictures from Maggie's completed "big girl room". It was such a joy to do. She was really excited about it and has done really well transitioning from her nursery to it.

We got her bedding online from a website called www.JoJoDesigns.com. I have been so pleased with the quality. I have been collecting pink/brown decor for a few months now, but purchased almost all of it from good old Hobby Lobby or Canton. I re-purposed all of her wood stuff...picture frames and name letters...with some kilz and spray paint. They had previously been black...now chocolate brown. I made her bow holder and bought an unfinished rocker and stool and spray painted them to match. The dresser is a family antique that has passed through a few generations. I changed the knobs to pink. I bought the lamp shade, night lite and switch plate cover off of etsy for a bargain.

I think it turned out to be a "sweet" girlie room, and hope Mag's love it for a few years.

I will share some "sassy pics" from Sadie's nursery next.

Blessings and love to all,
Leah






No comments: