Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sadie's sassy nursery!

Here is Sadie's sassy nursery! We did not intend for it to turn out sassy, but it somehow did. We wanted to do something bright and different than Maggie's nursery. I loved these two colors of hot pink and green apple. I bought all the fabric at Cutting Corners. My Mom, Nana and myself sewed all the bedding in a day. I purchased almost all of the zebra decor at Hobby Lobby----50% off! Woohoo! I got her name letters off of ebay, from a seller called "The Alphabet Boutique". I made the decorative layered cross, myself, but stole the idea off of ebay. The bow holder came from a lady that makes them for "Kid to Kid". She will do custom colors. Her lamp is just a simple white shade...bling-ed up with some fancy trim and my hot glue gun from Hobby Lobby.

It was so much fun to create and decorate!

I am really excited about how it turned out and can hardly wait for my sweet (and hopefully not sassy) Sadie Rose to rest her sweet head in her crib. 3.5 more weeks or 25 days if your counting!!!!!








Love to all,
Leah

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love both of your girls rooms - the sweet one and the sassy one. :) You have such an eye for decorating! I love how you put everything together. You could be HGTV's Next Design Star. ;)

Brent and Abbey said...

Good work! You were born to have girls! Ha!

Melanie Mueller said...

Love her nursery! It is adorable!!