Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy Birthday, Todd!

Happy Birthday my Todd!

Today was not only New Year's Eve... but more importantly a day to celebrate Todd. My man turned 33 today! Isn't it fun to know that God saved the best, for last...the last day of the year that is???? Maggie and I are the 2 luckiest girls to get to have this man in our lives! Todd is a wonderful husband, friend and father. I hope you enjoyed your day today, love! We love you and thank God for you today and everyday!

Todd getting some help from Snow White...I mean Maggie...blowing out his candles. This girl has taken a new liking to "dress up" and has literally had this precious Snow White get-up on for about 4 days straight! Ha! Love little girls!


At Todd's request...his most favorite cake of all...it is a Hunt recipe called...Hunt hol-e-y cake! It is a yummy chocolate sheet cake with as many holes pressed into it with a wooden handle of a spoon, then a "to die for" chocolate drizzle poured over and into the holes! Really easy (lucky me) and yummy for days!

P.S Let me know if you want the recipe!

Love to all,
Leah

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Todd!!! I have a sneaking suspicion that 33 will be your best year yet! ;)

P.S. I always thought that the Hunt hol-e-y cake was a secret recipe??? If not, then of course I want the recipe!

Cristina said...

I would love to have a new recipe! cristinacalk@yahoo.com

Happy Birthday Todd!