Sunday, December 27, 2009

♫ ♫These are a few of my Christmas fav-o-rite things... ♫ ♫

Christmas for our family was indeed Merry! We are so blessed as a family to be healthy, happy and together. We enjoyed experiencing Christmas this year with our sweet girl. She was so much more into everything Christmas this year, than years past. She loved talking about her nativity set, touching our Christmas trees, checking out her stocking and unwrapping presents. She was so overwhelmed with her new toys and has been quite the busy little girl playing and playing and playing with all her new stuff!

We were very grateful to get to see all of our family this year. We are thankful for flexible family who are all willing to celebrate on whatever day that we can all get together, even if it is not Christmas day.

Rather that trying to recap our entire Christmas week...I decided I would do a quick post of some of our favorite things from the last few days...thru pictures.

Love to all---and hope everyone has enjoyed these last few days...and remembered to ponder and Praise God for the REAL reason for this most wonderful season!

Leah

These are a few of my favorite things...

My sweet Grandma Flynt who is a joy to see and be around...

Pets in their Christmas sweaters...hey it was 28 degrees outside...

More pets in sweaters..."fat cat in a little sweater"...haha!

All the presents wrapped and placed under the tree with love...

Baking fudge with precious family...

More baking...so much fun to bake Christmas-ey things...

Snow-ey, beautiful Christmas Eve's...What a white, winter wonderland!

Cute girls, in cute Christmas shirts...that say I heart Christmas! Wish I could get one in my size... haha!

Big smiles from the crib on Christmas morning!

Joy and cheer on Christmas morning, opening presents!

Love, laughter and hugs with my two favorite people!

Big smiles from my man...for surprising him on Christmas morning...

A princess all decked out in her gear...over her PJ's...ha!

A Christmas day game of "Hungry-hungry-hippo" with family...Mag got it for Christmas!

Pansy's poking thru snow...

Precious children waiting patiently to open their presents....

Pictures with my little best-friend with Christmas curls!

Cutie pies in their new lady bug tent!

Children lost in a sea of presents, wrapping paper and bows!

Beautiful pictures with my new camera (thanks husband--I got a new Nikon, can't you tell how much better the quality of pics are?!?) that show off my sweet girls profile. Love those cheeks, curls and eyelashes...don't you???


Okay....so these were a few of my Christmas fav-o-rite things!!!!!What were some of your fav-o-rite things?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What wonderful Christmas pictures! I love them all! The "fat cat in a little sweater" is cracking me up!

Mag's looks precious in her princess gear. I'm sure that she will share Clayton's love of dressing up and all things make believe very soon. Such a fun stage...

I'm so excited to play with your new camera. That is such a fun present! You are going to LOVE it!