Saturday, December 5, 2009

Intelligender......said......!!!!!!!!!

Intelligender..............is.............worthless! A total sham, waste of $$$$$, jip, rip off, joke and BIG disappointment!

It had some mixed reactions. At first it said GIRL, yay I have a GIRL feeling :)....then with one small turn of the specimen cup....it said BOY???? Since we are 100% sure that there is only 1 baby in there, we were a bit confused by our results. Girl and Boy, what????

To say we were disappointed is a truth, but we know the REAL truth is only about 5 weeks away. Our doctor said he would likely be able to reveal the sex of our babe at our 16 week visit/sono. Every great thing is worth a wait, right?!?


So, although the anticipation and thought of knowing the gender this early in our pregnancy was a thrill...I will not be recommending this $3o purchase to any of my expectant momma friends! Oh well...lesson learned!

Love to all,
Leah

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Sorry it didn't work! It's hard to wait, isn't it? How did mamas wait the whole 9 months before sonograms?!
I haven't seen you in a while. Hope things are good! :)

Sarah said...

Oh man, that stinks! I was just sure that we were going to know whether to buy pink or blue this week. :( Oh well, just a few more weeks of anticipation...

I can tell you one thing for sure, this will be a pretty baby - boy or girl! Can't wait!!!!

Brent and Abbey said...

My gut says girl!

Holly said...

My feeling is "girl" but my feelings are likely as accurate as the intelligender! Darn! I was hoping to know, too. We'll be excited no matter the outcome and whenever it's confirmed. :)

Mindy said...

I agree girl! I did one with Jack and it said girl. Obviously that was wrong. Oh well not much longer and you will know. Can't wait to hear.

Unknown said...

I remember when Katy and Charlie called one night when we were in Bryan and asked me to go by and pick-up one up. It said "girl" and they had a boy. Sure would like to have that $30 back. Seems like others have had the same luck!
Katie