Friday, January 15, 2010

Tickled pink...or...Bouncing in blue???


Tickled pink or bouncing in blue...???
STILL a mystery!!!!
No special announcement to post...turns out, our sweet babe is quite modest! Dr. New tried for over 10 minutes to get the baby to cooperate and show us their parts...but no luck! We will have to wait to look again until our 20 week visit on Feb. 12th!

The great news is, that everything else (heart, stomach, bladder, bones, brain) was beautiful, perfect and healthy! Our baby has long fingers, and big feet and was wiggling all around....so cute. His or her heart rate was 164.

Praise God for a healthy he or she!!!
Love to all,
Leah

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Well, normally, I'm all for modesty. But... come on, Dude/Dudette! What gives?!?! We were really hoping for the money shot today!

Alas, I guess that I will muster up all of my patience and wait for 4 more weeks...

I love you anyway, Baby Hunt. ;)