Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Flutter---flutter!!!!


Flutter, flutter---tap...tap! That is what I felt yesterday, in my belly. My precious baby!!!!!
I was reclined in the chair at the dentist getting my teeth cleaned...of all places...when I felt my FIRST little wiggle and flutter! I felt it about 5 times over the course of my cleaning. I felt it again 2 times last night laying on the couch. I have been so excited to get to this point, where I could have that reminder and reassurance that my precious baby was in there, moving and getting stronger.
There is almost---NOTHING---better than feeling life inside your womb. What a miraculous and blessed gift from God!
Can't wait until the movements are more like kicks and rolls, rather than just flutters. I was 20 weeks pregnant with Maggie the first time, I felt her move. I am only 17 weeks along with this baby, and am so thankful to already be feeling it move!
Have I mentioned, that I LOVE being pregnant! It agrees with me, entirely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love to all,
Leah

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh that is fun! :) What a sweet moment! Can't wait to meet this little one!

Sarah said...

Yay! That is my favorite part of being pregnant, too! I was on the exact same time line as you are with my two boys - 20 weeks with Clayton and 17 with Drew. :)

Pregnancy definitely agrees with you, my friend! You are glowing like crazy these days! I'm so excited for you!

Brent and Abbey said...

Yay for flutters!!! God knows EXACTLY what we need, doesn't He?!!! We are praying for this little baby-- health, strength, a learning heart and for Miss Maggie-- that she enjoy her brother/sister and experience a new relationship that God has blessed her with!