Wednesday, March 18, 2009

These boots were made for walkin'...

Okay, not exactly...in fact she couldn't even take one step in them...but she sure tried! She was pretty excited to put on Daddy's big boops (aka boots) last night. She is such a little ham sometimes! We hope these silly pictures bring a smile to your face!

Praise God for Spring...it is almost here. First day is March 20th!

Love to All,
Leah

Almost able to take one step...

What a little ham...

Please excuse the "white trash" saggy diaper and no pants...she was about to get in the tubby!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

He he he! Such a funny little girl! :)

Brent and Abbey said...

Luke likes to white trash it too!

Anonymous said...

i'll take her to bath her I love stripping little girls naked

Anonymous said...

love it! she can't run in them boots no matter what I do to her and not old enough to tell either, time for pussy fun!!

Anonymous said...

at that age they are all ready for fun with their little tight p--sy

Anonymous said...

push her on her back tear the diaper off and shove cocks in that lil chicka hear her moan and cry in pleasure right as im bout to c-m and splattr deep in her babyhole

Anonymous said...

I'd lo to take her into the room make her pee in her diaper then make her soak in her pee take it off and make her suck my cock then after 30 MI s of that ill suck on her little cunt then rub my cock in between her tight pussy lips then force my cock inside her pussy then after 2 hours of that ill rib my fat cock in between her hot buns and poke her butthole then ill force it in her little butthole fuck her butt for 2 hours then make her suck my wet cock after I fill her butt and pussy with my cum and I'd repeat this every day

Anonymous said...

God she would be thrashing on the floor with me on top of her finishing that little ghetto whore off. Girl wearing just that diaper is easiest way in this bitch fast way in her body but once she getting creamed inside she's done for

Anonymous said...

This one in the hooker boots gonna have then chubby legs spreading and her tiny tight pussy will be squeezing around the shaft of mycock while it impale her and tickles all the way in the back of her Beautiful vagin