Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just some toddler FUN!!!!

Oh, the days of a toddler...

Okay, so seriously...who knew straws could be soooo much FUN!
Isn't it the small things in life?
What a little ham!

All dressed up for church on Sunday! What a cutie-pie!
Riding her cool "hand me down" spider man four wheeler with her new Easter duck! Thanks cousins Morgan, Jerod and Joshua for the cool ride! She is having so much fun on it.
We have been outside so much the last few days....we officially LOVE springtime! Does she not sport the cutest piggie tails ever. I am positive that head was made for piggie tails!
Just had to share...hope it made you laugh out loud!

4 comments:

Rainey Daye said...

Maggie is too cute!! What a funny little girl!!

Sarah said...

The straw pictures crack me up! So funny...

I LOVE her piggie tails! Maybe I should grow Clayton's hair out so I can get my piggie tail fix. HA!

Oh, and the video of the flips... can you say Summer 2020 Olympic Gold Medalist?!?!

Cristina said...

Leah,

I cannot believe that I found you!!! I hope that you remember me from church years and years ago.... I also DJ'd your wedding, so I hope that you didn't forget me! =) I think about you and Todd every now and then and I was wondering what you guys had been up to. I found a comment that you posted on Lianna's blog and when I saw the name, I thought, 'No way!' and it was you!!! I am so happy to have found you guys.... Your daughter is precious. Let's try to stay in touch!

Mandy said...

SO CUTE! I guess gymnastics are in the Hunt genes! :). I loved all the straws - that facination doesn't end anytime soon. I seem to always be looking for straws in the grocery store. I swear the stores move them around just to frustrate me!