Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas at Nana & Pawpaw's...

To kick off our Christmas celebrations with family we had our first party at Nana and Pawpaw's house. All the Kuykendalls and Flynt's gathered for dinner, games and entertainment.
My precious Nana and Pawpaw, such a sweet couple who has taught me lots about unconditional love and family.
Pawpaw read from the bible about Christ's birth.
My beautiful nieces Macy (11) and Morgan (13)...
All the cousins...Sadie, Macy, Kylie, Skyler, Morgan, Maggie, Jerod, Jackson and Joshua...
The two most precious men in my life...my hubby & Daddy!
My beautiful SIL and big brother, Melissa and Justin...
Some of the ladies...Aunt Vicky, SIL Lindsay, cousin Karis and me...
The kiddos got to be a living nativity...
My Sadie wasn't feeling dressing up that night...
We celebrated the reason for the season with a birthday cake for Jesus!
Cousin Hilary brought her new man TJ...
Lindsay and my cute Mama...
It's a tradition that the newest significant other in the family gets to be a living Christmas tree...totally embarrassing and totally a tradition.
Game time for the kiddos...

And reminiscing through old pictures...
Justin & Jason...so proud of my brothers!!!

No comments: