Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A tiny little post....

A tiny little post, about a tiny little bunny!

A bunny in our back yard , that is! I couldn't believe my eyes. We live in the city, you know? I grew up in the country and it was no big deal to see some of God's great creatures everyday. But in the city, never. We rarely ever even see squirrels or birds other than those ugly grackles. On Sunday morning while having breakfast, we saw this sweet little cotton tail bunny hopping through our backyard. It was so tiny! Keep in mind we have houses or roads or 7-11 near us...no fields. Where oh where did that bunny come from?

Any how, it was a sweet site to see, and of course our Maggie was very excited to see him or her, too. It was only there for a few minutes. But below is our proof, it was there!

Hope everyone is off to a super-calli-fragilistic-expi-al-o-docious week (love me some Mary Poppins)! Okay, okay...random I know...I just wanted to see if I could sound it out(doubtful, its spelled correct). Forgive me, it is the cheese-ball coming out in me!

Love to all,
Leah





1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a sweet bunny! I bet Maggie loved that! Thanks for the sweet comment! My mom is in love with that puppy! She's only 8 weeks old and has such a personality already. WE are going to the ranch this weekend....maybe I'll come back with some news! Miss you too