Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It is the simple things in life sometimes...

Who ever knew a pillow case could be so much fun?

Today my mom came to Keller to help me out by watching Maggie for a few hours, so that I could sleep. I worked last night. Of course, she ended up doing more than just watching Maggie. She is a chronic NON-Sit stiller, hahaha. After I woke up, she had been working on some of my laundry and then wanted to help me change sheets. Whoa! What a blessing, for sure. I am so thankful to have such a giving and caring mother. She shows me how to be the best mom I can be. She is always there for me!

After we were done changing the sheets on our bed, Maggie started playing with one of the dirty pillow cases on the floor. Then GiGi started playing along with her and before you knew it...she was getting the ride of her life. Who knew a plain old pillow case could be SO much fun?

Enjoy the video below...hope everyone is having a good week!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Too funny! I'm sure that Miss Maggie was having the time of her life!

What a great Mama/GiGi! Your mom seems like such a sweet lady. She has definitely done a marvelous job raising her daughter (YOU!). I know she is as proud of you as you are of her. :)

Mindy said...

That's perfect to say "the simple things". It's the best though!