Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sand box fun...

Okay, so here is my girl having some sandbox FUN!

Fun playing, BESIDE the sandbox...not in the sandbox. This is a big step for her, because for a while now, she would not go near the thing...because, you guessed it...she did not want to get dirty! HA! My girlie, girl! Wonder where she got that from? She has decided it is okay to just sit beside it and play. Pretty cute, huh.

My girl loves being outside. This morning as soon as I got her out of her crib...she started saying, "bubbles---outside, sand---outside". So here she is, in her PJ's--right after breakfast. It was great though, she played and I got to have my quiet time and caffeine, to start my day, all while still in my PJ's on the back porch. Ah, glorious!

Have I mentioned how much we are looking forward to SUMMER? Outside all day, playing at the pool, warms days and cool nights....can't wait!



Notice, her dainty little way of pouring the sand...what a little lady. Funny how you don't have to teach them that...they just know!

Below is my cutie pie...in an original "GiGi made outfit"...aka...my mom! She is so crafty and constantly creating! Love the look...a little sweet and a little sassy! Just like Maggie!
Love to all,
Leah

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ha ha - that Maggie is a girl after my own heart! I don't like being dirty either. In fact, I never got Clayton a sand box because I didn't want to have to clean up a sandy boy or get sand in my house. How mean is that?

As for the cutie patootie in her GiGi original - LOVE it! Your mom is sooo talented. I'm impressed!