Sunday, April 26, 2009

Car Wash & Date Night....

Our sweet Maggie got to participate in her first car wash at home. We soooo enjoyed the warm and sunny weather we had a few days this past week. Summer can't get here quick enough for us. She was so cute playing in the bubbles, handling the water hose and scrubbing with the brush. She even gave the bubbles a little taste test---yuck-o! I can remember growing up and hanging out outside with my dad and brothers washing cars in the driveway. It was always quality time, doing something together. Times like that are important, no matter what the task, you know?

Below are some pics from her carwash...and surprisingly, she was actually a big help!



Checking out the bucket of bubbles...




Giving them a little taste test...non-toxic, of course!



Washing the cement...



Carrying the bucket around...



Scrubbing with the brush...


This was some serious business to her...I could not get her to smile for me! Still a cutie pie, though! My Dad has sold GMC/Chevy's for almost 30 years...wouldn't this be a cute advertisement picture...with the cutie toddler and the convenient GMC logo in the back ground?

Date Night...

Saturday night, Todd and I got to go out on a date! Yay! Love date nights....

We got to go to a unique and yummy new restaurant near the arts district around West 7th called Eddie V's. It was amazing! We had the best seafood, we have ever eaten! The place was romantic and had top notch service. Afterwards we went to see a show, Driving Miss Daisy, at Casa Manana with our friends the Lewis's. It was a really endearing and sweet show to see. The story made me so very thankful to be married to my best friend! I love you, Todd! Thanks for such a sweet night out!





Hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed week!

Love to all,
Leah

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is the cutest little carwasher that I have ever seen! I mean seriously adorable! That girl has the perfect outfit for every occasion - even washing the car. Love the ladybug dress and red bow pigtails. :)

Brent and Abbey said...

I'll buy 2 GMCs if that precious baby comes with them!!!

chelsea said...

so cute! my favorite is when she helps you wash the cement. also the picture of you and todd is off-centered, you should get a photographer who doesn't stink next time.