Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our Christmas wonderland...

Yippee, Christmas time has arrived at the Hunt home!

It is our little Christmas wonderland. Nothing fancy, just traditional...but sooooo much fun for us! Maggie was napping while I hurried to try to get all of our decorations up. Literally, 5 minutes before she woke up...I finished vaccuming up the last of the dust bunnies and fake pines needles and then it was all done! When she first saw the lite up tree, she smiled and squeeled with joy. It was precious! I captured her smile, below!

We love this time of year. It is so great to anticipate, plan, shop and decorate all month long for the celebration of our Savior's birthday! After all, Jesus IS the reason for the season, right!

Stay warm out there, it is so chilly!!!!!

Love to all!

Maggie's smile after her first glance at our tree!!!

The Hunt Christmas tree 2008

All 3 stockings hung by the mantle with care....okay a little corny, I know...

Our nativity display...

My first bannister to decorate...


A holiday arrangement at the front door...




1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ooohhh... so pretty!!! The decorations are beautiful and so is that gorgeous girl of yours! She is going to be SOOOO fun at Christmas this year. Just you wait, my friend!

See you tomorrow night! I can't wait to catch up!