Monday, December 8, 2008

Our Christmas Cutie Pie...

Okay, I couldn't resist this cute little set of Christmas jammies. I thought the hat was just too cute! We snapped a few quick pictures of our girl in them last night after her bath, just before bed time.

She is our little Christmas cutie pie!

Check back in next week, for new pictures from our upcoming VACATION! YIPPEE, we are going on a carribean vacation this week, just Todd & I! Our first trip away, alone, in 4 years. Please say a little prayer for our sweet girl this week. She will be vacationing to her GiGi & Papa's house while we are gone. Thanks Mom & Dad for caring for her, we know she will be in good hands!

Mexico or Bust....right! Love to all!


Christmas jammies 2008...


Maggie Caroline (18 months)

3 comments:

The May Way said...

Hey Leah~ This is Katie May (I worked at Cook with you a while back and was suppose to have a little Maggie myself). I found your blog from Melissa and found hers from Mindy's. I love to see all the pictures. Hope you are doing well as it appeas that way from your blog. We have a blog also it is www.katieandfrankie.blogspot.com. Just wanted to say hi and share our website with you.

Sarah said...

Love the jammies! Santa will not be able to resist that little cutie. I'm sure he'll give her some great loot!

Hope you are having a blast in Mexico!!! You deserve it!

Mindy said...

Leah... I haven't seen you in forever. I hope yall are doing well. Yes, we are very blessed to have girls, they are so much fun. I'll keep checking back on your blog, I love to see new pics of Miss Maggie. Hopefully I'll see you soon, if not have a Merry Christmas
Love
Mindy