Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Lake Cherokee fun with the Flynt's...

For my brother Jason's birthday, he asked all of the rest of the Flynt gang to come hang out with him at his favorite lake for a birthday weekend of family fun! We were all thrilled at the idea and couldn't wait. We went out to Lake Cherokee in East Texas. A big thanks to his inlaws for letting our crew take over their lake house for the weekend. So much fun! I hadn't been a "lake rat" since our family had a boat back in high school. I had almost forgotten how much fun it was.

I could seriously turn back into a weekend lake girl pretty easily.

We ate, played, swam, floated, ski-id
, tubed, kayaked and rested!!!
Honestly, kind of hoping Jason will request it every year. Ha!
My oldest brother Justin or "Uncle JD" with Morgan and Macy...

My sweet Maggie was in heaven...water and cousins are a few of her favorite things!!!!
Cousins Morgan, Maggie and Macy hanging out on the island...
Morgan jumping of the deck...
Macy jumping...
And my Maggie jumping...what great form those girls had! Ha!
My sis-n-law Melissa and Justin...
Heading out for some tubing with Gigi and Papa...Captain birthday boy, Jason at the wheel!

Mags and Macy...
The boys rocking the island...Jerod, Jackson and Joshua.
Sweet Sadie loved the water too, with a jet ski ride with Uncle JD...
Joshua...
Jerod...check out those long legs!
Me and my big bro...
Cute boys...cousins and best friends!
My hubs was hooked! He LOVED the lake and was shopping/dreaming for lake houses and boats the minute we got home. 

Sadie snack time...

Skiing fun...
My sis-n-law Lindsay, or Aunt LuLu taking Jerod out on the jet ski...
Happy Birthday Jason!!!
A Jason-size spatula for a present...funny inside joke!

Lakeside napping at its best!

This girl had some kayaking skill-Z!!! Loved it, really so much fun.



Lake rats everywhere!!!
I even remembered how to ski! It had been about a decade and childbirth twice, since I had water ski-id. I am not very athletic, but put me on some skis...snow or water and I can GO!!!

Such a fun time, already looking forward to next year!!!!!

Love to all,
Leah

No comments: