Friday, February 1, 2013

Hunt Christmas 2012...

Back-blogging....

Hunt Christmas 2012

We gathered with Todd's side of the family for a fun evening on December 22. We had a yummy meal (fajitas), took family pics (my fave), watched all the little ones open gifts, and did an adult dirty Santa exchange. It was a great time! I am so thankful for the wonderful family I married into.

All the Hunt girls...
The brothers and their Dad...
The sweet "littlest" Hunts...ages 13 to 2.
The original Hunt Kids...ages 23-40.
All the Hunt men...
Me and my Sadie...
The kids had so much fun opening gifts.
My sweet My Little Pony fan...
Getting geared up for dirty Santa...

There was a total of 19 of us gathered. This is just immediate family! What a great day together, and perfect way to start of our Christmas celebrating.

1 comment:

Candice said...

So fun to see you had such a special Christmas with all your family! You look great, by the way! Hope we'll see you next time we are in Dallas.