Friday, February 1, 2013

Flynt Christmas 2012...

Flynt Family Christmas...

On December 24 we gathered with my side of the family for Christmas together. We started the day with an awesome Christmas breakfast...then had present time. We later had lunch (ham and such), played games, laughed and watched the kids all enjoy their new presents. It was another great day filled with family, good food and fond memories were made.
Sadie and Maggie, awaiting their turn. We open gifts in order from oldest to youngest.
All the family gathered at my parents...a total of 17!
My Mom, Dad and Pawpaw...
Beautiful nieces Morgan and Macy...
Uncle JD and Aunt Lissa spoiling Sadie...
My Dad...
And Mom...
Uncle Bubba...
Todd...
Sis in laws...Melissa,
And Lindsay.
Fun presents!
And thank you hugs for all!
Macy
Best "present" moment! Joshua got his first BB gun. Big times in the life of an almost 8 year old!
Jerod wanted and got a real Army man helmet.
Mags got lots of goodies...including clothes, sidewalk chalk, Barbies, candy and a robe.
Sadie got loads of presents too...including a new chair, jewelry, a Barbie, clothes, sidewalk chalk and....
Her first slinky! FUN!

I am so thankful for the blessing of having a firm foundation called FAMILY! I know it is a rarity to know, love, like and see your family often, these days. They are all some of my most prized worldy treasures.



No comments: