Thursday, May 17, 2012

Summer PJ's...

What do you get...







When you mix a cheap, basic white tee-shirt...







With a rainbow of Puff paint...







You get fun memories with Gigi and new summer PJ's!!!!







When I was a kid we would do the same thing with my Nana. I loved it and thought that these "fancy" personalized PJ's were the BEST!
Now as a Mama, I still think the same thing...and so does Mag. They are cheap, comfy, cute and cool!







Mags is my "crafty" girl and loved having this opportunity to free style and design 6 whole shirts!







And here are her 6 final products!!!! A heart "love" shirt, a "sisters" shirt with handprints from both Sadie and Mag, a ocean/ beach shirt, handprints and her name, a rainbow shirt and finally her favorite...a unicorn shirt (with some help from Gigi's creative side).







Fresh from the tub and ready for sweet dreams!!!
Love to all,
Leah

P.S Pictures are a little blurry...sorry. Took them with my camera on my phone. :(
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: