Saturday, May 19, 2012

Dancing Queen #2...Spring Recital!

This last Saturday was our Dancing Queen's Spring Recital. The theme was "Do you love me, now that I can dance". Ha! Maggie got to be a Lavender flower for her ballet routine, and a honey bee for her tap routine. She absolutely loved dance this semester. She did a perfect job at her performance and we couldn't be prouder!
Sweet little ballerina! 
Daddy and his girl... 
Me and my girl... 

Her little class of 3-5 year olds... 

Sisters... 
Our little tap dancing honey bee! 

Love her proud, big smile...on the right in the way back!

Afterwards she received a beautiful trophy for her participation and technique! 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Good gracious - that is a cute little Dancing Queen! She looks so old and grown up in her dance clothes! I think that leotard accentuates her long neck and perfect posture... She is a beauty!

I LOVE the honeybee costume, too - so adorable! I'm glad that she enjoyed dance so much this semester. I'm hoping that I can talk her into doing her routines for me. ;)