Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sadie's first hair cut...

Last week, my Sadie-Bug got her first hair cut! With Maggie, I waited until she was 2.5 (see that past post HERE) to get her hair cut. I am such a sentimental schmuck...that I just couldn't bear to cut her "baby" hair any earlier. But with Sadie I was ready earlier. She is 14 months old, and her wispy hair was looking a touch shaggy.

We were super excited to let our favorite stylist...a.k.a my sister in law, Lindsay...do the cutting. Sadie was a perfect little doll and sat still savouring her first sucker in her Gigi's lap. Sucker and a grandmother...it doesn't get much better than that in toddler-land, huh? We loved her new look. Her hair instantly looked thicker and shaped. Her already precious face was even more beautiful framed by her new do! 

Love all these little "life" milestones with my kiddos!

Love to all,
Leah 
Her before front picture...
Her before back picture...
First snip...
Sweet little baby hair, been on her precious head from day 1...sniffle, sniffle!
Loving her sucker...
Her "beauty buddies"...Aunt Lulu & Gigi!
First little styling...
Loving Aunt Lulu! Thanks for the best cut in town...and making a fun memory out of one of her "firsts".
Sadie loves her Gigi! Thanks Mom for all your help that day, and everyday! Love you!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Those pictures are so stinkin' cute! Sadie Girl is such a beauty - both in the before and in the after pictures. I am pretty partial to her new "do," though. :-)

What a fun way to make a memory! Do you think Lindsey would cut my little bald baby's hair - if he ever gets any! ;-)