Saturday, September 10, 2011

Like father, like daughter...

Today, Todd came home from Academy with something....pink! Not usually the store where you buy pink things, right? He told me it was a surprise for Mags....and look at what it was!

The cutest little softball glove you ever did see!

Todd has been playing in a church softball league for the last year and a half. We love to go watch him play. We cheer for him from the bleachers. Now Maggie can take her pink glove and be ready for any foul balls that come our way.

I love that both my girls are crazy about their Daddy. He is a wonderful man! And we are blessed that he is ours.

Now Maggie can have something for only her and Todd to share....softball!

Fun times for her. And the weather right now is so nice to be out in. As I type, Mags and Todd are out "playing" catch. 
Like father, like daughter!

So proud of her new gear! 

Next to her Daddy...I'd say she is the cutest little softball player, I ever saw! Ha!

Love to all & hope everyone is having a good weekend,
Leah

No comments: