Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Sadie!

Our sweet Sadie Rose turned 1 year old on June 29th.

 She could not be a more precious daughter. She is just easy, and pleasant and so fun to watch explore and discover her world. This birthday was DOUBLE the fun, because we got to celebrate it with her cousin Claire...who is just 12 days younger than Sadie. My sis in law Jenny and I decided it would be a fun way for us to celebrate both of them. It ended up being a really sweet time with family!
The birthday spread...minus the pizza. 
Cupcakes just make me smile! 
Sweet Sadie Rose is 1 year old! 
Happy as a little clam... 
Claire Paisley...precious birthday girl too!

Claire's smash cake... 
Sadie's smash cake... 
This sums it up for me! Love this plate!!!

Todd and I and our big girl! 
My precious family... 
Double the fun...cousins!!! 
Opening presents...Sadie got a precious charm bracelet. Such a fun thing to have  that will grow with her for years to come. Now I, Maggie and Sadie all have one. A true timeless accessory if you ask me. HA! 
More presents... 
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday dear Sadie! Happy Birthday to you! 
The messier the BETTER!

I am one blessed Momma, to have both my precious girls. Thank you God for their sweet little lives.

Love to all,
Leah

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww, it looks like Sadie Bug had a wonderful 1st birthday! All of the decorations are so cute! What a fun party!

Two things... 1. I love it when Sadie smiles with her whole face and scrunches up her nose. That just makes me smile! 2. It cracks me up when Sadie crosses her feet when she is sitting in her high chair. What a little lady!

It has been a fabulous first year! I have loved watching your girl grow and change. I look forward to many, many more years of watching Sadie Lady grow up. :)

dallasbrewers said...

When do we get to party with Sadie??? Beautiful sweet girl!