Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cute & Fun with Daddy's glasses....

My shirt says I am C-U-T-E....what do you think?

Getting so big...10 weeks old!
Todd had some fun with sweet Sadie this weekend...he came into the kitchen where I was, he was holding Sadie, and said "Look at me Momma"....and this is what I saw....HA!



Such a little studious thing! How is it that no matter what you put on a baby....they are ALWAYS just cute! Don't know which is cuter the glasses or that double chin?

Love this little doll to pieces!

Have a good week & love to all!
Leah

P.S Stay tuned for a "Maggie's first day of preschool post"...she starts tomorrow! Yay!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cute doesn't even begin to describe that little beauty! I could sit and stare at that little doll all day long...

The glasses pictures are adorable! She does look awfully studious. You'll have to save those for when she graduates high school as the valedictorian. :)