Friday, September 3, 2010

Cousins...

On my side of the family there are 7 cousins. Ages range from 10 down to 2 months. They are all such great kiddos and all play really sweetly together. They all seem to be crazy about Sadie too...since she is the baby of the family. They are so helpful and hands on, especially my nieces.

What a dear sweet blessing that they all live within 30 miles of each other and get to see each other often. I am so thankful for each of my nieces and nephews....love you guys so much!


Macy, Maggie, Sadie, Morgan
Jackson, Jerod, Joshua


Love to all,
Aunt Leah

2 comments:

Melissa said...

LOVE your new family picture! WOW! :) It is a blessing to be around cousins! I am thankful my family is closeby too!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE this picture! Look at those long lanky legs on the big girls! And the boys definitely look related! Glad you captured this sweet pic! Love ya, Girl!