Wednesday, September 1, 2010

2 Months and 2 of a kind!

On August 29th, our Sadie-bug turned 2 months old. What a sweet and blessed 2 months it has been. She is still such a delightful baby and a joy to be around. She is so content and happy.

Here are some of her stats...
*size 1 diapers, wt: 12lbs 2oz (75th percentile), length: 23-1/2" (75th percentile)
*size 3 month clothes, and even a few 3-6 month onesies
*schedule...eat, play, sleep. She takes about 4-6 mini naps a day anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours long. She sleeps through the night, going to be at 10 and sleeping until 6 or 7. She is starting to want to play more under her floor play gym or in her swing. She loves to ride in the car and always falls asleep in there. She loves bathtime and cries when we get her out.
*Firsts...8/1 first time to church, 8/9 stroll in the double stroller, 8/20 first tailgate party before Daddy's softball game, 8/21 first swim, 8/25 first story time at the library, 8/30 slept in her room in her crib.

Two of a kind....My Maggie and Sadie! LOVE matching outfits...one of the perks to having girls, ha!



I tell Maggie every night in the tub that she is my best friend, and that her and Sadie are gonna be best friends, too! I think they already are.....:).

Love to all,
Leah

2 comments:

Cristina said...

Leah,
I am LOVING all of these posts!!! Too cute! Your girls are so sweet. I can't tell who they look more like.... you or Todd???

I'd love to get together sometime and let the kids play! We are back in the metroplex now! Yea! =)
Keep up the blogging and pictures taking - I love it!

Rainey Daye said...

That last pic is just TOO adorable!! You definitely have some beautiful little girlies there!! So fun you get to dress them alike (at least for a few more years)!! I still remember my three little sisters lined up in their "strawberry" dresses when they were about 4, 6, and 10. Later I bought them matching plaid dresses when they were 9, 11, and 15...but by that time they would time it out so they would wear their dresses on different days!! :-P