Saturday, October 3, 2009

What a beautiful Fall day it has been!
So, we decided to go for a flight with Daddy. If you have spent any time at all lately around our girl...you would know that one of her favorite things to see is an airplane. In her DNA, I think so!!!! She can spot an airplane miles away. She can hear one flying over, even if we are in the house. She jumps and skips and claps when she sees one close up. Todd thought it was a great day to head out to his airport and take the girl for a flight. She has flown, just once before and really could have cared less. Here is a link to that post last year. She had just turned a year old, and I think was just a bit too young. This time, she loved it!
She was excited to see the plane and climb on it's wings. She loved pretend flying the plane and looking out the window. She REALLY loved feeling the wind in her hair when Todd opened up the bubble canopy a bit while in flight! Whew, I think she is hooked! Her Daddy is beaming with pride!
We flew up to Decatur, and over Gigi and Papa's house. Todd did a little wing wiggle just for them, to say Hi!
I am so thankful that we can do things together as a family. We (Mag & I) are always so happy to be included in Daddy's hobby!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Man oh man, ours is a lot better than last weekend! Still Praising God, for Mag's recovery! Our yard is now "glowing" from all of the pesticide that has been applied to kill all of the fire ants...haha!



Pre-flight done...ready to go!

Todd & Leah....pilot and co-pilot...haha!

A view from the sky...

Maggie checking it all out...at about 2000 feet!

Landed and re-fueling! Maggie liked the front seat much better!

Feeling the wind in her hair as we taxi-ed to the place to re-fuel!


Getting her feel from the pilots seat...her legs aren't quite long enough yet. Ha!

Daddy and his girl!

Loving every minute! I don't know which one is happier...Todd or Mag??? :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Your girl sure does love airplanes! It cracks me up how she laughs and dances around at the sight of one. I'd say that it is in her blood, for sure! :)

I'm so glad that y'all had a fun morning together!

Brent and Abbey said...

I can see Todd in airplanes, I can even see Maggie- if you didn't take pictures to prove it, I would never put you in one Leah!???!!! The Hunts never cease to amaze me! Great pictures!!! My favorite of course is Mag + Dad... oh so sweet!