Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fall Fun at the Dallas Arboetum

This last Monday, my friend Sarah and I ventured off to Dallas to check out the Dallas Arboretum for some fall fun. Fun it was, indeed! The Arboretum was truly breath taking. I have never seen more beautiful fall mums, pansies, and foliage. Also, I had never seen soooo many pumpkins in one place. There had to be at least 100,00 or more????

The kids seemed to enjoy just being outdoors. It was a breezy beautiful fall day! There were fun activities like pumpkin picking, face painting, petting zoo and even a professional photographer to take pictures in the pretty fall scene! We topped the day off with a McDonald's snack on the way home....and then Maggie took a 3.5 nap! What a day!!!




My little pumpkin, all smiles!!!!!!!

Next to the biggest pumpkin we could find!

Big fun in front of the "pumpkin house"!

Excited to be at the petting zoo!

Here horsey-horsey!

Poor little bunny, got lots of loving!

Fluffy sheep!

Sweet little goat!

This is a picture of my friend Sarah's sweet son Clayton and Maggie! They are super good friends...as you can see. In fact, Sarah and I have both agreed to an arranged marriage for the two of them! Good plan, huh! They are just precious together!

My pumpkin in the pumpkins!

Happy Fall Y'all!!!!!!
Love to all,
Leah

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Too cute! I love all of your pictures of your girl! Mags was crackin' me up in that petting zoo. She has a little bit of a country girl in her, for sure - just like her Mama!

That picture of Maggie and Clayton is a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e! We'll have to remember to include that one in their wedding slide show. Ha! ;)

Brent and Abbey said...

OH MY WORD!!! I can see them in the same "prom pose" in 15 years! Clayton looks like such a protector there! I hope you have another girl to hook up with Luke so we can all be related... wouldn't that be something!!! Ha!