Friday, February 27, 2009

Snow...here we come!

Yippeee! It is almost here....our snowie vacation that is. We leave tomorrow heading north to Taos, NM...via Lubbock, Tx. Maggie will be spending several days in Lubbock at her Grandma and Papaw's (Todd's parents) house while we get away with my parents for a few days to ski.

We are so excited to go. This will be Todd's first time at skiing. I am confident he will catch on quickly. I have not got to ski since my junior year of college...but it is one of my favorite things to do.

We plan on skiing until we can't ski anymore, dipping in the hot tub, watch some movies, play some games, and catch up on quality time together!

We would appreciate any prayers for safe travel and safe skiing! Love to all and have a good weekend!

P.S Pictures of the trip to follow in the next few days....

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I hope that y'all have an AWESOME time!!! You will definitely be in our prayers.

P.S. Wade is so insanely jealous that y'all are going skiing. He said tonight, "Man, I wish I was leaving tomorrow for Taos!" :)

Paul and Nina Treat said...

Thanks for the award, Leah and your comment on my blog! It was great to hear from you! We miss you guys too. Let's get together when you have time. We can't wait to go skiing again. We were contemplating going over President's Day Weekend but quickly dismissed the idea. I don't think we're ready to be away from the kids for that long! Maybe next year... Have a GREAT time and ski an extra run for me!