Wednesday, February 18, 2009

More hodge-podge pictures...

Another day at the park...who knew we could have such a beautiful warm day in February?

Being silly...and muddy!

Big girl!

Lets just say...we both accidentally found the mud! Ahhh, will our shoes ever be the same?

Can you say..."hollywood"?
An action video of the slide...

Mommy and her girl!

Ready for the ride home!

Maggie loves to play this game with her daddy and his hats....Where is our girl?

There she is...with a cheeto in her mouth! P.S please note the weiney dog, aka "crumb catcher" ready for action.

Daddy and his girl, Sunday morning ready for church! How do you like those Sunday "curls"?
I am the most blessed gal in the world. These two are my heart and whole world!

This is a booboo picture...Maggie had another busted lip. Ouchie! I am afraid she inherited my clumsiness, poor girl! But, couldn't you just get lost in those sweet blue eyes!

4 comments:

Kara said...

Thanks so much for sharing all the great photo's! Maggie is getting so big! Let's get together for lunch soon!
Love ya lot's,
Kara - Jer. 29:11-13

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness - Maggie's Sunday "curls" are too cute! I could just eat that girl up!!!

Brent and Abbey said...

LOVE the picture of Maggie wearing mom's sunglasses-- that little grin is so sweet!

Kara said...

I have a very special award for you at my blog!
Kara -Ps. 91