Sunday, November 16, 2008

Quality time & brownies.....

We love quality time with Daddy! We live for the weekends, does anybody else?

Maggie had a wonderful first experience this weekend...BROWNIES! I had a craving (no I am not prego) for something sweet, and my lovely husband (whose idea of cooking is Frito pie...chips, can-o-chili, and shredded cheese) offered to prepare a little something sweet for me. YUMMO brownies! How lucky was I right? Well, of course, he ended up with a little helper....Maggie!

Here are some precious pictures of our girls first time with brownies. I think she is a fan for life, now. And oh, did she think she was so big, sitting on the counter right in the middle of all the action!

What a wonderful husband and father my Todd is!

Also, before the cold blizzard hit (ha, ha) on Friday, Maggie and I got one last trip for the weekend, in at our neighborhood park. She loves to be outside. It is one of her favorite things to do. She loves the slide especially!

Thanks for visiting the blog, hope you are enjoying it. Love to all!!!!


Getting started...brownies 101...



Pointing at mommy (who always has the camera)...please excuse the CRAZY bed head hair!


First taste...yummo!


Could a chocolate face be any cuter....?


All done, and time for the tub!


Fun at the neighborhood play park...


Check out the shirt....it says it all!


Big girl on the slide...

The slide is her favorite...
P.S Maggie's first little shiner (see below post for details) is almost all healed up! Praise God! I have gotten some very concerned looks this week at the grocery store.

2 comments:

Rainey Daye said...

What a cutie-pie!! I can't hardly wait till our little one is born and big enough to do fun things with Daddy!!

Anonymous said...

I love to "play" to honey, love some alone time with you