Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Cousins come for a Spring Break visit...

In March, Maggie had Spring Break off! It was a glorious week of no schedule, no homework and sleeping in! Also we managed to squeeze in some much needed cousin time. My oldest brother Justin's 3 kids came to spend the night for a few nights. My girls were ecstatic! 

We played, ate junk food, watched movie, played XBOX, stayed up late and had a little Fort Worth adventure. We took a picnic to the Botanical Gardens and then went roller skating. Roller skating had been something we were saving for Spring Break. It was a super great day. I am sure blessed with some amazing nieces and nephews! And I am so appreciative of how sweet they ALWAYS are to my kids. 
Joshua (9), Maggie (6), Jerod (11), Sadie (3) and Morgan (13)

Cute little turtle family...
Beautiful ducks...
And my beautiful Maggie...

Me and my girlies...

Cutie pies...



Feeding the ducks...



The bigger cousins giving some pointers and a helping hand to my girls...

Wipe-out!
Morgan and Maggie...



These "walkers" were a big help to my little beginner roller girls!

We had a super fun visit and Spring Break!!!

No comments: