Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Get to know ya Alphabet...

Just something fun I saw on a friend of a friends blog. Seemed like something fun to do and share with the blogosphere! Copy, fill in and pass on...Happy Tuesday to all!

Love.
Leah

The "get to know ya" Alphabet!!!

A. Age: 32

B. Bed size: Queen...we are snugglers!

C. Chore that you hate: dusting...makes me sneezey and it just comes right back! Ha!

D. Dogs or cats: 4 sweet little ones...Cody (9 yrs, Pomeranian, graying and loosing teeth...sad, but he has been a wonderful dog) and Jack (6 months, Morkie-playful, cheerful and a little timid)...then cats Max (9 yr, Domestic short hair and grouchy) and Charlie (1 yr, Siamese- curious and fun, and loves the girls).

E. Essential start to your day:  2 things...Prayer & caffeine...in that order. I try and pray before my feet hit the ground. I pray for blessings and safety for my loved ones, and patience and wisdom for the day for mothering my girls. I drink either coke zero or pepsi max...only coffee on the weekends.

F. Favorite color: turquoise

G. Gold or Silver: Silver

H. Height: 5' 8"

I. Instruments you play: none currently, but played the flute for 3 years in Jr. High

J. Job title: Wife & Mommy mostly, RN a few times a month at Cook Childrens Hospital NICU

K. Kids: Maggie Caroline, 4...and Sadie Rose, 18 months

L. Live: Texas

M. Mother’s name: Ginger

N. Nick names: Shorty, Leah-Lou, L-Belle

O. Overnight hospital stays: 2 times. See Letter K...

P. Pet peeves: People who talk about themselves a lot, being mean or snobby, and dirty fingernails.

Q. Quote from a movie or favorite movie: favorite movie is Enchanted (I love romantic happy ending movies, and there is singing in this one too!)

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: 2 awesome brothers, Justin (39) and Jason (36)

T. Tell a bible verse that gives you encouragement or strength: Nothing better than Proverbs 3:5-6 for me. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge  him and he will make your paths straight."

U. Ultimate Vacation: Couples-Fiji...to stay in a villa over the ocean, Family-Atlantis resort in the Bahamas

V. Vegetable you hate: no hates...love them all

W. What makes you run late: see letter K and me trying to clean the house before leaving to go somewhere. I just love coming home to a clean and tidy home.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth, gall bladder

Y. Yummy food that you make: lasagna, food is one of my love languages!

Z. Zoo animal: love seeing the lions, tigers and cheetahs and anything in the aquarium if there is one.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is so fun! I love these "get to know you" things. :)