Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Maggie & Sadie...everyday pictures!

I love having just plain ole' everyday pictures of my girls. Everyday pictures of them being silly, with messy hair and not posing...just being themselves. Don't get me wrong though...you know I LOVE some pictures of cutesy matching outfits, with bows and curled hair...but I also want to remember these everyday times of playing and miss matched outfits and living our blessed life.

I love my girls with all my heart. They make everyday special!
Sadie loves to play by the back door on a pretty day. She loves peeking out side and watching the dogs go in and out, as well as her sister. She has been soaking up the beautiful days we had last week (until the rain). 
Oh my, these lashes are to-die-for, right! She is never gonna need an ounce of mascara! Love it! 
Sadie had a first "girl" milestone last week...her FIRST pony-tail! Ha! It was the tiniest little sprig of hair, but it was super cute. It was a little "Bam-Bam" style. First of many.... 

Isn't my sweet Maggie just a beauty? The sun was shining on her, the wind was blowing...and she was just glowing. She is the sunshine in our day, and this picture just says that to me. 
And then this picture just sums up her little personality these days. She is trying to be so big, and sound so grown up sometimes when she talks. She has recently taken to telling everyone everything with her hand on her hip. I don't know where she picked it up, but we have had many a heart-to-hearts lately on not being sassy and using a kind and sweet tone when she talks. 
She loves to be outdoors, and loves to help me water the flowers outside. She was so excited when our little rose bush began to bloom. Caught her sniffin....so cute!  
A little side note about our petite rose bush....we call it our "Sadie-Rose" bush. My awesome big brother Justin and his precious family bought it for her and brought it to the hospital when she was born. He said that our Sadie Rose, needed to have her own roses. I am so in love with the plant, I am such a sentimental schmuck...and I love that we will have it for years to come!
I hope you all are having a wonderful week!

Love to all,
Leah

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Both of your girls are absolutely gorgeous - no matter what they are wearing or how their hair is fixed. They are natural beauties just like their Mama!

I love that Justin and his family got Sadie Rose a rose bush when she was born. That is such a sweet gift that you will treasure for many years to come!

Melanie Mueller said...

Such great pictures of your beautiful girls!!
I agree that some of the best pictures are of "real life" moments. Love the little pony tail...too cute!
Oh and what a sweet gift your brother gave you guys!!

Candice said...

Love the pictures! Sadie has lots more hair than my girls ever did at that age...so adorable and fun that she can 'hang on' to a bow! :)