Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Just for fun...

Just for fun...I thought I would compare some pictures that I had of my girls in similar poses and outfits...at the same age. I see some similarities, but they are definitely different girls. It is so crazy how much bigger Maggie was too. She out weighed Sadie by over 1.5 pounds at this same age.

Love my sweet girls!!! Can't wait to see their similarities and differences over the years.

Love to all,
Leah


Sadie Rose 3.5 months
Maggie Caroline 4 months
Sadie Rose 3.5 months

Maggie Caroline...3 months

3 comments:

the adamo family: said...

i love this because that is about the time i started keeping maggie and falling in love with her. she was such a sweet, happy baby. miss you all and hope you are all well.

Sarah said...

Whoa - how different two sisters can look! I thought, at first, that Sadie looked like Maggie's baby pictures, but they sure do look different in these pictures. Both have their own beauty - just the way that it should be. :)

Brent and Abbey said...

OH MY!! Sadie is so serious!!! It will be fun to watch these precious girls grow up and watch there personalities blossom!