Sunday, July 25, 2010

Three weeks old...7/20/10!

Sweet Sadie you are already 3 weeks old! I am so sad about this week because now you are closer to 1 month old, than a newborn. Oh how bittersweet it is for you to grow up! You are still just as sweet as pie, and we could not love you more!

You have really blessed me this week by sleeping so good at night. I have had 4 straight nights with a 5 hour stretch of solid sleep...woohoo! You made your first trip to church this week (not in the nursery, but in Sunday School with us) and did really good.

All stretched out...
Precious big eyes...

A close up of those sweet cheeks and darling double chin...


It seems like your sweet face changes daily. Your eyes are getting a touch lighter...but still blue. We discovered this week that you have a birth mark. It is on your left thigh. We love seeing your dreamy grins and holding you as much as possible.

Love to all and have a good week!
Leah

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my word - what sweet pictures!!! Such a beautiful baby...

I know that you are enjoying every minute of Sadie being a newborn. I can't get over what a good baby she is! What a sweetheart!

Those pictures make my arms ache for a hold! I may need to sneak over today for a snuggle. :)

POPography said...

She's gorgeous! I am so glad I was graced by her presence when she was only hours old! Your family is beautiful and I'm so happy for you all.

leaha

Holly said...

She is such a beautiful baby and she sounds like such a sweet girl! I'm so glad you got some longer stretches of sleep. I can't wait to spend some time with her!