Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hop-scotch with Daddy!

We have been loving our warm weather! In the evenings, after Todd gets home we love to go outside for some family time. Maggie has a new favorite thing to do...Hop-scotch! Well, okay it is a toddler 2 almost 3ish version of Hop-scotch. Either way, its pretty cute, and we have laughed watching her try so hard to hop on one leg.

I shot the video holding the camera the wrong way...blame it on pregnancy brain...but the video was just too cute not to share! I apologize in advance for any neck soreness or stiffness watching this video sideways may cause!

Love to all,

Leah

2 comments:

Sarah said...

One leg, then two legs, the one leg, then two legs... I think that she has it down! I love those little pigtails bouncing up and down, too. ;)

Brent and Abbey said...

D-R-I-L-L T-E-A-M!!!!