Thursday, January 2, 2014

Todd turns 37!

The end of the year also means that its my Toddey's birthday. God saved the best for last, and Todd's birthday is December 31st. He is 37 this year. For his special day, he chose a "shoot out" day at the Ranch. We celebrated with steak and baked potato, guns and chocolate cake. Those are a few of my hubby's FAVORITE things. LOL!
I did my best at a chocolate fudge bday cake complete with men shooting and a target! 
My handsome hubby can make Camo look so good! 
Sadie, Macy, Maggie and Morgan...

Sadie and Morgan...
A shoot out day means many things...fresh air and sunshine, cousin time, riding 4 wheelers, lots and lots and lots of guns and ammo, time with the family and going home with GSR and the smell of gun powder on your clothes. HEHE! 

Daddy, Jerod and Justin... 
My Todd mixing Tanorite, which explodes when shot. A dude's dream guns and explosives. Totally legal by the way, in case you were wondering.

My uncle Tom... 


Cousin time flying a kite... 








The targets...





Jason... 

Joshua shooting the AR for the fist time.... 
So glad my hubby had fun on his birthday and got to do some of his favorite things! I love having a hubby with guns. Makes this girls feel SAFE!

No comments: