Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fort Worth Botanical Gardens...

Back at the end of April (yes, I am that BACK blogged) Maggie had a field trip to the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens. It was a beautiful spring day and we had fun with all her classmates. Siblings were welcome and we invited my mom to tag along and made it a family affair. I can remember taking field trips to the gardens several times when I was in school. It was fun to be back there with my girls.

I had made a scavenger hunt for the K-3rd graders...they had to gather things like "something soft",  "something hard", "something colorful"...you get the idea. It was a fun way to explore and see things through the kiddos eyes. We concluded the day with a picnic in the park.






This was the exact spot I had my bridal portraits taken. So fun to be back there with my children!

Love to all,
Leah

No comments: