Monday, October 15, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012...

This last Friday, my 3 besties (Sarah, Holly & Abbey), my mother and I and all 8 of our little ones loaded up and headed out to the country in Decatur to have our annual day at the Blackcreek pumpkin patch. This was our 3rd year to go! Such a fun annual adventure!

It is a precious, small town patch with everything my girls like. Petting zoo, fish, corn maze, pedal go-carts, bounce house, face painting, hay ride, barrel train, play ground...and of course PUMPKINS!

We enjoyed our day together and then headed to my parents house for a yummy lunch my Mom made us. Thanks Mama for hosting us all. Love You!

 Food, family and fun...doesn't get much better to me!!!

I adore pumpkin patch pics...below are my faves!

Maggie and Sadie... 2.5 years & 5.5 years old.
My Mom and girls...
3 generations...

Our sweet crew...ages 9 weeks to 7 years!!! Precious sweet blessings. Love that they are all pals.
When did she get soooo big?
The girls loved the petting zoo...baby chicks and baby goats. FUN!


This year they had  a fun little water station with duck races.


Saying "hello" to the bunnies...

Sisters...

A pumpkin for my Pumpkin!

Sadie Bug at the end of the slide...
A hayride with my cuties...to end the day.

Maggie Caroline...

Love to all...and Happy Fall, y'all!
Leah

No comments: