Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Zoo Fun 2012!

To say that my girls are animal lovers....is an understatement! They both love seeing/touching animals, reading books about them, watching show about them...they just love all of God's creatures. We got to take a trip to the zoo last week with several of our dear pals. It was a beautiful day, with perfect sunshine-y weather. The zoo is a favorite place of ours!!!

We zoo-ed until, literally the girls couldn't go anymore! They had a blast!
My girls were both up and ready early...I shot a few pics of the girls having a breakfast smoothie on the front porch waiting on our zoo buddies...Gigi (my Mom) and my nephew Joshua (age 7) to arrive to go with us.

Cutie pie girls in the best "Zoo" outfits I could come up with...a little cheetah print on Sadie and a Zebra shirt on Mags. Ha! It's a girl thing!

Maggie Caroline...4.5 years old.
Sadie Rose...20 months.
Flamingos.

Gazelle.

Boa constrictor.

They loved the pond with turtles and...

Mr. Crocodile!!!!

Amazing snake...from Africa.

Up close and personal with the animals...a snake and a tarantula.

LOVE this pic of the boys...Landry, Drew and Clayton. They weren't posing. They were just taking it all in. So cute!

Blue hyacinth parrot.

Mags and a comodo dragon.

my girls...

Mr. Meerkat.

Joshua and Maggie.

Asian Elephant.

Gigi, Joshua, Maggie and Sadie.

The Giraffe family.

My precious bestie and I.

Silly Sadie.

Learning about crocodiles at the outdoor classroom.

Kangaroo.

Tiger nap time. HA!

ROAR!!!! Lion.

Chimpanzee family, with their swinging little 3 month old baby.

Cheetah.

Some of the cutest 5 zoo-goers, EVER!!!


Love to all,
Leah

1 comment:

Candice said...

This makes me want to go to the zoo! Love the pics of your sweeties!