Thursday, April 8, 2010

Window in the Womb...a glimpse of Sadie!

Today was a super special day! I got to see my sweet Sadie Rose on 4 D sonogram! We went to the company A Window in the Womb in Southlake. We got to have a 15 minute sono of mostly these 4D style pictures. There is almost nothing better, as a pregnant gal than to already get to see my sweet babes face!

She is soooooo adorable. She looks so much like Todd (again, just like Maggie did) with a cute little pointy nose and chin. She has full lips, and a dimple on her left cheek! She has a little bit of peach fuzz type hair, chubby hands and is most definitely all girl (she was not modest today).

Oh, how I can't wait to kiss her precious face. She seemed very content in her womb. She slept most of the time, but we got to see her open her eyes twice and smile once. What a treat!

It was a great day---spent with some of my favorite people in the world---seeing my baby!

I hope everyone enjoys these priceless peeks into our sweet 28 week gestation baby Sadie Rose!
Love her sweet smile!
And her little cheek dimple on the left side...
Giving us a "thumbs up"...that all is well...Or maybe for her Papa, Uncle JD and Uncle Bubba maybe a Gig'Em Aggie's???
Sweet pouty lips....

Thank you Window in the Womb for a sweet, sweet, sweet experience!!!

Love to all,
Leah

Psalms 139:13" For you created my inmost parts, you knit me together in my mother's womb."

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a beauty Miss Sadie Rose is!!! I can't wait to see that precious girl in real life and hold her!

Can you believe that she has a dimple?!?! Ahhhh... that just screams cuteness! ;)

Melissa said...

That is so fun! What sweet pictures! :)